- Descriptif détaillé : Digital Mammography
Digital mammography has many advantages over film-screen mammography, including faster acquisition, easier storage and easier retrieval of images.
Written by expert radiologists and physicists, Digital Mammography: A Practical Approach compares digital mammography to conventional film-screen mammography, reviews clinical cases and explores newer modalities.
Key topics include:
- Digital detectors • Monitors • Image acquisition
- Image storage, retrieval and transfer
- Image interpretation and efficacy
- Artifacts • A comparison of commercially available systems
- Mobile digital mammography.
An image atlas and sections on digital tomosynthesis and computed tomography of the breast enhance the text.
Digital Mammography: A Practical Approach melds the worlds of clinical radiology and physics in an easy-to-understand, practical resource. A valuable addition to the shelf of radiologists, radiologic technicians, practising medical physicists and mammography technologists; and any practitioners developing and expanding digital mammography programs.
- Avis des internautes : Digital Mammography