Differential Diagnosis in Pediatric Imaging
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Differential Diagnosis in Pediatric Imaging
Differential Diagnosis in Pediatric Imaging offers the most up-to-date knowledge of pediatric imaging diagnostic techniques. It provides imagers, clinicians and their trainees with simple methods to evaluate both frequently and rarely seen diseases and disorders, and suggests differential diagnoses fully taking into account clinical findings. In addition, the text provides how-to tips for identifying normal images, saving time and helping avoid common misinterpretations.
Readers are guided through a comprehensive, easy-to-navigate radiological library of pediatric disorders, which are divided by organ system. Sections include the head and neck, chest, musculoskeletal, urogenital and the digestive tract, and are complemented by a thorough review of normal values. Each chapter discusses the imaging findings and different diagnostic possibilities, while mirroring clinical situations encountered in daily practice.
- Easy-to-read tables highlight important findings and clinical clues to help identify diagnoses at a glance
- 1 500 high-quality images cover all major childhood disorders
- A comprehensive chapter on normal values and measurements
Written by an international group of expert authors, this text is the foremost guide to the expanding specialty of pediatric radiology.
Radiologists and residents in radiology can use this text as reference for daily practice and in preparation for exams.
- Avis des internautes : Differential Diagnosis in Pediatric Imaging