Diagnostic pathology - Soft Tissue Tumors - 2nd Edition
- Auteur :
- M. Lindberg
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 6 octobre 2015
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 29,7
- Type :
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic pathology - Soft Tissue Tumors - 2nd Edition
Outstanding images - including gross pathology, a wide range of stains, and detailed medical illustrations - make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow.Packed with even more high-resolution images than the previous edition - more than 2,000 images in all - it clearly depicts not only the key features of each tumor, but also the wide array of histologic variantsNew to this edition :- Thoroughly updated content throughout with a particular emphasis on the practical information that directly assists in making and supporting a diagnosis.
- High-quality, carefully annotated histologic images depicting unique features provide extensive photodocumentation of the diverse spectrum of mesenchymal tumors and their morphologic variants.
- Up-to-date coverage of the most recent WHO soft tissue tumor classification scheme, the wealth of new data in the field, and the newest and most diagnostically useful antibody and molecular tests.
- Introductory sections include new "Approach to Diagnosis" chapters that help you successfully diagnose challenging soft tissue tumors through the recognition of distinct architectural growth pattern and histologic features.
- More differential tables help you decide which stains to order and when, and new algorithmic guides assist with work-up and diagnosis of soft tissue tumors.
- Avis des internautes : Diagnostic pathology - Soft Tissue Tumors - 2nd Edition