Diagnostic Imaging: Brain - 3rd Edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic Imaging: Brain - 3rd Edition
More than 300 diagnoses that are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated highlight the third edition of this bestselling reference.
World-renowned authority Dr. Anne G. Osborn and her expert author team of Drs. Karen L. Salzman and Miral D. Jhaveri provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with new disease entities and syndromes, MR imaging techniques and applications, and pathology relevant to brain imaging.
Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date content make this title a must-have reference for neuroradiologists, general radiologists, neurologists, and neurosurgeons.
NEW TO THIS EDITION :
- Meticulously updated throughout, with new diagnoses and hundreds of new images that provide the most current information in the field.
- Expert guidance on CLIPPERS, second-impact syndrome in trauma, perfusion MR for tumor characterization, susceptibility-weighted imaging in stroke and brain bleeds, and molecular markers in brain tumor classification and grading.
- Updated coverage of brain trauma addresses newly recognized entities, techniques and imaging for rapid stroke triage, and functional imaging and dementia diagnosis.
- Avis des internautes : Diagnostic Imaging: Brain - 3rd Edition