Diagnostic atlas of renal pathology 3rd edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Diagnostic atlas of renal pathology 3rd edition
Extensive updates to the text keep you current with the knowledge you need for clinical practice or continuing education and certification
- A new chapter describing a logical approach to differential diagnosis.
- New insights into pathogenesis and classification of diseases.
- New coverage of aging and the kidney, endemic diseases, transplant, lupus-related kidney diseases, Mesoamerican nephropathy, ApolL1-related nephropathies, C3 glomerulopathies, and thrombotic microangiopathies.
- Recent results of consensus conferences on vasculitides and renal neoplasia
- Avis des internautes : Diagnostic atlas of renal pathology 3rd edition