Critical Care Secrets 5° Edition
- Auteur :
- P. Parsons
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 18 septembre 2012
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 12,5 x 21
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Critical Care Secrets 5° Edition
Get the most out of your study and review with Critical Care Secrets!
This easy-to-read book uses the popular and trusted Secrets Series® question-and-answer format to cover all areas of critical care medicine, focusing on the practical, "in-the-trenches" know-how you need to succeed both in practice, and on board and recertification exams. The easy-to-read approach of the Secrets books has been serving medical professionals for decades.
New to this edition
- Gain a new perspective on today's hot topics with new coverage of encephalitis, acute abdomen, antidepressants, and much more.
- Stay up to date with all-new chapters on General Approach to Trauma Victims, Arterial and Central Venous Lines, ICU Ultrasound, Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenator (ECMO), H1N1/Influenza, Immunocompromised Host, Glycemic Control in the ICU, Disaster Medicine, Toxic Alcohols, Cardiovascular Drugs, Palliative Care, and Organ Donation.
- Learn from the experience of international experts, many of whom are new to this edition and offer a fresh viewpoint on critical care.
- Avis des internautes : Critical Care Secrets 5° Edition