Critical Care Radiology
- Auteur :
- C. Schaefer-Prokop
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 1 novembre 2010
- ISBN 13 :
- Nombre de pages :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Critical Care Radiology
Critical Care Radiology will enable readers to develop rapid, accurate diagnoses despite the many difficulties associated with the bedside evaluation, including time constants and the low specificity of chest radiographs and postoperative abdominal studies.
Written by an interdisciplinary team of experts in radiology and critical care medicine, this book provides a concise overview of how to use the latest diagnostic imaging technology in the intensive care setting. Each chapter contains brief descriptsion of normal and morphologic findings, imaging strategies and techniques, differential diagnoses, and potential complications. High-quality radiographs and CT scans enhance the text throughout.
- In-depth coverage of thoracic and abdominal imaging in adult and pediatric patients
- More than 550 high-resolution images taken using state-of-the-art imaging
- Tips on accurate image interpretation, including how to read suboptimal image material
- Numerous tables highlight important points and practical recommendations
- Summaries of key takeaway points appear at the end of each chapter
This authoritative clinical guide is an indispensable companion for on-call radiologists or radiology residents. Il is also a valuable tool for exam preparation.
- Avis des internautes : Critical Care Radiology