Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine : Principles and Practice 7th Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine : Principles and Practice 7th Edition
Minimize complications with Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine. This medical reference book puts the most recent advances in basic science, clinical diagnosis, and management at your fingertips, equipping you with the up-to date evidence-based guidelines and knowledge you need to ensure the best possible outcomes in maternal-fetal medicine
New to this edition
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic advances
- Stay on top of rapidly evolving maternal-fetal medicine through new chapters on Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion, Stillbirth, Patient Safety, Maternal Mortality, and Substance Abuse, as well as comprehensive updates on the biology of parturition, fetal DNA testing from maternal blood, fetal growth, prenatal genetic screening and diagnosis, fetal cardiac malformations and arrhythmias, thyroid disease and pregnancy, management of depression and psychoses during pregnancy and the puerperium, and much more.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult. with a new section on Obstetrical Imaging, complemented by online ultrasound clips as well as cross references and links to genetic disorder databases.
- Avis des internautes : Creasy and Resnik's Maternal-Fetal Medicine : Principles and Practice 7th Edition