Cottrell and Patel's neuroanesthesia, 6th edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Cottrell and Patel's neuroanesthesia, 6th edition
Clinically oriented chapters are clearly organized and cover key clinical points, case presentations, and discussions, delivering the complete and authoritative guidance you need to ensure optimal perioperative safety for neurosurgical patients.
- Integrates current scientific principles with the newest clinical applications
- Explains what to do under any set of circumstances, the logic behind why it should be done and how to avoid complications
- Clear conceptual illustrations
- Comprehensive and broad coverage of all important aspects of neuroanesthesia
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Access brand-new information to keep you current! All chapters have been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest developments in neurosurgical anesthesia.
- A completely reorganized TOC offers easier access to information.
- Covers the latest advances in neuromodality monitoring — brain tissue oxygenation oximetry; microdialysis; and depth of anesthesia.
- Includes a brand-new chapter on end-of-life care and the diagnosis and management of brain death, as well as a new chapter on minimally invasive techniques.
- New information on Parkinson’s disease has been added to the chapter on Awake Craniotomy.
- Avis des internautes : Cottrell and Patel's neuroanesthesia, 6th edition