Controversies in Spine Surgery - Best Evidence Recommendations
- Descriptif détaillé : Controversies in Spine Surgery - Best Evidence Recommendations
A best evidence approach to key topics in spine surgery.
Drawing on the expertise of world-renowned orthopedic and neurological spine surgeons, Controversies in Spine Surgery : Best Evidence Recommendations compiles, summarizes and synthesizes the most relevant scientific literature available in the field today.
Each succint, problem-oriented chapter addresses a different controversial issue where there is a lack of consensus about the best possible course of action.
The authors provide guidance and objective recommendations for each scenario based on the most relevant data found in the literature to give surgeons the background they need to make fully informed treatment decisions.
- Concise outline format enables rapid reading for the busy spine surgeon
- Invaluable synopses of highly practical evidence-based literature
- Detailed coverage of commonly disputed issues, such as how to manage vertebral compressin fractures, surgery for axial back pain, minimally invasive lumbar fusion, the use of prophylactic antibiotics in spine surgery, and much more,
- Grading of Best Evidence feature in which the authors rate the viability of the data presented
- Numerous summary tables throughout the text emphasize the main conclusions of published studies
- Pearls highlight important points in each chapter
This cutting-edge clinical reference will help every resident, fellow, and spine surgeon in orthopaedic and neurosurgery streamline their medical decision making process and improve their patient care.
- Avis des internautes : Controversies in Spine Surgery - Best Evidence Recommendations