Controversies in Shoulder Instability
- Descriptif détaillé : Controversies in Shoulder Instability
Shoulder instability can result from a variety of causes—including bone loss, lesions, and trauma, particularly repetitive motion injuries associated with sports. This practical resource addresses the full scope of shoulder injury diagnosis and management—from anatomy and natural history, to injury classification and both surgical and nonsurgical management options.
- • Emphasis on current controversies allows readers to weigh opposing viewpoints and choose the best management strategy for first-time dislocators, multi-directional shoulder instability, stabilization of injuries in a contact athlete, management of SLAP tears, treatment of shoulder injuries in the elderly, and more!
- • Multiple techniques are presented for key disorders allowing readers to select the most appropriate management strategy for each patient.
- • Step-by-step coverage of each procedure ensures proper technique, minimizes error, optimizes results, and reduces post-surgical recovery times.
- • Helpful illustrations highlight key concepts from the text.
- Avis des internautes : Controversies in Shoulder Instability