Clinical Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, An evidence-based approach, 3rd edition - Expert consult
- Descriptif détaillé : Clinical Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, An evidence-based approach, 3rd edition - Expert consult
Apply the most effective rehabilitation techniques by following current evidence-based protocols for common sports injuries and post-surgical conditions. Treat and prevent running injuries, apply the latest perturbation techniques, and successfully use ACL rehabilitation procedures/functional tests.
- Get expert evidence-based guidance on everything you may see on a day-to-day basis in the rehabilitation of orthopaedic conditions such as joint replacements and sports injuries.
- See how to perform perturbation techniques for ACL rehabilitation, ACL functional tests and return-to-play criteria after reconstruction, analysis of running gait to prevent and treat running injury, and more, with more than 100 video clips online at expertconsult.com.
- Use the expert practices described in the newly expanded section "Lower Back disorders" to help patients realize quicker recovery times.
- Develop treatment approaches for shoulder conditions such as glenohumeral internal rotation deficit (GIRD) via sleeper stretch and other manual therapy techniques.
- Visualize physical examination and rehabilitation techniques with the extensively revised art program, which presents 750 illustrations.
- Apply evidence-based rehabilitation protocols to common sports conditions such as ACL and meniscus injuries and post-surgical rehabilitation for the knee, shoulder, and elbow.
- Avis des internautes : Clinical Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, An evidence-based approach, 3rd edition - Expert consult