Clinical Gynecology Oncology 8th Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Clinical Gynecology Oncology 8th Edition
Clinical Gynecologic Oncology by Drs Di Saia and Creasman, is the leading medical reference book geared toward helping you improve gynecologic cancer outcomes.
You'll see how to take advantage of the latest advances in early detection and improved treatment options for gynecologic cancers, especially uterine and cervical cancers, equipping you with the skills you need to provide effective and compassionate care for your patients.
New to this edition:
- Stay at the forefront of your field thanks to new chapters on Genetic Counseling and Clinical Management of Inherited Disease, Molecular Genetics, and Minimally Invasive Surgery, plus sweepgin updates covering all the latest advances.
- Find everything you need to face your daily challenges with appendices covering staging, screening, nutritional therapy, toxicity criteria, blood component therapy, and radiation therapy
- Locate answers fast with a chapter organization based on cancer type and size
- Access the complete contents anytime, anywhere at www.expertconsult.com
- Avis des internautes : Clinical Gynecology Oncology 8th Edition