Clinical guide to sonography, 2nd edition
- Descriptif détaillé : Clinical guide to sonography, 2nd edition
Presenting ultrasound pathology from a clinical perspective, this unique resource discusses various pathologies that may be related to a patient's symptoms and features illustrations with ultrasound scans that demonstrate each pathology. Organized into four major sections — abdomen, obstetrics, gynecology, and superficial structures — each symptom is presented in its own chapter along with key terms, an introductory paragraph, a clinical scenario, discussions of pathologies, illustrations, and patient scenarios.
New to this edition
- New chapters
- New case studies with critical-thinking questions set up realistic situations for you to use as a frame of reference.
- 600 updated images produced by the latest technology keep you on the cutting-edge of sonography.
- Instructor access to multiple-choice and image based test questions provide you with more complete coverage of the pathology sonographers encounter in practice.
- Avis des internautes : Clinical guide to sonography, 2nd edition