Chest Radiology 6th ed.
- Auteur :
- J. Reed
- Editeur :
- ELSEVIER LIMITED
- Date de parution :
- 9 septembre 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 18 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Chest Radiology 6th ed.
Chest Radiology: Plain Film Patterns and Differential Diagnoses, 6th Edition, by James C Reed, MD, provides expert guidance on interpretation of the most often seen radiologic patterns of chest disease. The new edition continues to emphasize pattern recognition on plain film -- with correlative CT, MR and other important modalities included where appropriate. Each pattern is introduced with radiographs followed by a series of questions, tables of differential diagnosis, and discussions of the most likely diseases to present with such a pattern. The discussion sections emphasize the importance of clinical correlation to narrow down the differential diagnosis, and what follow-up tests are indicated to definitively confirm a diagnosis. New high-quality digital images and updated questions enhance the latest edition of this trusted reference.
New to this edition
- Use comparative image study to master pattern recognition and improve your understanding of the correlation between findings on plain film, CT, MR, and more.
- See imaging findings as they appear in practice and discern subtle nuances found in new, high-quality digital images.
- Test your knowledge with illustrated case studies and quizzes featuring newly written questions that address the challenges seen in practice today.
- Avis des internautes : Chest Radiology 6th ed.