Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Cervical Spine
- Covers both traditional and open and minimally invasive procedures, giving the reader every option for patient management
- Multidisciplinary overview on cervical spine surgery
- Complete knowledge about all the aspects of the cervical spine surgery
This book details the current status of cervical MISS for expert surgeons, young surgeons or clinicians, and residents and fellows with little or no experience on this field of surgery.
Because of the involvement of different and highly trained specialists from all over the world, the aim of this book is to satisfy the requirements for knowing the most advanced surgical techniques and their application. Also included are the indications and surgical techniques involving an open standard approach, giving a most exhaustive knowledge of the cervical spine surgery.
Due to the difficulty of finding books with both minimal invasive cervical spine surgery and more conventional standard “open” surgery, the benefit of this book is to permit the surgeons and residents and medical doctors, to have a more complete and immediate knowledge of the topics.
Due to the scientific multidisciplinary nature of the MISS, several professionals such as orthopedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, radiologists, anesthesiologists and pain management specialists, have been involved in order to create a book in which all the aspects of MISS have been treated.
- Avis des internautes : Cervical Spine