Cardiovascular Therapeutics - A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease 4th Edition
- Auteur :
- E. Antman
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 8 janvier 2013
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Cardiovascular Therapeutics - A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease 4th Edition
This companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease equips you with all of today's most effective therapeutic guidelines and management solutions for the full range of heart disease patients. It reflects the most recent standards for drug management as well as the latest in new technologies.
Reorganized to mirror your changing practice, each cardiovascular-problem-based section offers a chapter on pharmacologic treatment (with a minimum of pathophysiology)…a chapter on catheter-based or minimally invasive interventions…and a discussion of surgical options. You'll also find a brand-new chapter on gene therapy and stem cell therapy, plus new chapters on many other rapidly developing areas of practice. The result is an outstanding single-volume source for state-of-the-art, clinically oriented guidance on both common and unusual areas of cardiovascular treatment.
New to this edition
- Make the best use of the latest genetic and molecular therapies as well as advanced therapies for heart failure.
- Cut right to the answers you need with an enhanced focus on clinically relevant information and a decreased emphasis on pathophysiology.
- Stay current with ACC/AHA/ESC guidelines and the best ways to implement them in clinical practice.
- Get an enhanced visual perspective with an all-new, full-color design throughout.
- Access the complete contents online and download images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Avis des internautes : Cardiovascular Therapeutics - A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease 4th Edition