- Editeur :
- ELSEVIER LIMITED
- Date de parution :
- 3 octobre 2016
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Cardiovascular pathology
This updated edition offers current views on interventions, both medical and surgical, and the pathology related to them.
Congenital heart disease and its pathobiology are covered in some depth, as are vasculitis and neoplasias. Each section has been revised to reflect new discoveries in clinical and molecular pathology, with new chapters updated and written with a practical approach, especially with regards to the discussion of pathophysiology.
New chapters reflect recent technological advances with cardiac devices, transplants, genetics, and immunology. Each chapter is highly illustrated and covers contemporary aspects of the disease processes, including a section on the role of molecular diagnostics and cytogenetics as specifically related to cardiovascular pathology.
Customers buy the Print + Electronic product together!
- Serves as a contemporary, all-inclusive guide to cardiovascular pathology for clinicians and researchers, as well as clinical residents and fellows of pathology, cardiology, cardiac surgery, and internal medicine
- Offers new organization of each chapter to enable uniformity for learning and reference: Definition, Epidemiology, Clinical Presentation, Pathogenesis/Genetics, Light and Electron Microscopy/Immunohistochemistry, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment and Potential Complications
- Features six new chapters and expanded coverage of the normal heart and blood vessels, cardiovascular devices, congenital heart disease, tropical and infectious cardiac disease, and forensic pathology of the cardiovascular system
- Contains 400+ full color illustrations and an online image collection facilitate research, study, and lecture slide creation
- Avis des internautes : Cardiovascular pathology