Campbell's operative orthopaedics 13th ed 4 volume
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Campbell's operative orthopaedics 13th ed 4 volume
It provides trusted guidance on when and how to perform every state-of-the-art procedure that's worth using, with updates to the new edition including hundreds of new techniques, illustrations, and digital diagnostic images to keep you abreast of the latest innovations.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Achieve optimal outcomes with step-by-step guidance on today's full range of procedures, brought to you by Drs. Canale, Beaty, and Azar, and many other contributors from the world-renowned Campbell Clinic.
- Expanded online library boasts high-quality videos of key procedures.
- Includes approximately 100 new techniques, 300 new illustrations, and 500 new or updated photos and high-quality digital diagnostic images.
- Features evidence-based surgical coverage wherever possible to aid in making informed clinical choices for each patient.
- Highlights the latest knowledge on total joint arthroplasty in the ambulatory surgery center, including how to manage metal sensitivity.
- Provides up-to-date details on rib-based distraction implants (VEPTR) and remote-controlled growing rods (MAGEC) for scoliosis; diagnosis of femoroacetabular impingement (FAI) and its influence on development of osteoarthritis; and the treatment of FAI with the mini-open direct anterior approach.
- Extensive art program is consistent throughout the 4 volumes, providing a fresh, modern look.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Avis des internautes : Campbell's operative orthopaedics 13th ed 4 volume