Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging 2 volume-Set 12th Edition
- Auteur :
- B. Coley
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 1 juillet 2013
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 29,7
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging 2 volume-Set 12th Edition
Since 1945, radiologists have turned to Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging for the most comprehensive coverage and unparalleled guidance in all areas of pediatric radiology. Continuing this tradition of excellence, the completely revised 12th edition - now more concise yet still complete - focuses on the core issues you need to understand new protocols and sequences, and know what techniques are most appropriate for given clinical situations.
New to this edition
- Apply all the latest pediatric advances in clinical fetal neonatology techniques, technology, and pharmacology.
- Achieve accurate diagnoses as safely as possible. Increased coverage of MRI findings and newer imaging techniques for all organ systems emphasizes imaging examination appropriateness and safety.
- Reap the fullest benefit from the latest neuroimaging techniques including diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, and susceptibility weighted imaging.
- Keep current with the latest pediatric radiological knowledge and evidence-based practices. Comprehensive updates throughout include new and revised chapters on prenatal imaging; newer anatomic and functional imaging techniques (including advances in cardiac imaging); disease classifications and insights into imaging disease processes; and advanced imaging topics in neurological, thoracoabdominal, and musculoskeletal imaging.
- Compare your findings to more than 10,000 high-quality radiology images.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult including illustrations, videos, and bonus online-only pediatric imaging content.
- Avis des internautes : Caffey's Pediatric Diagnostic Imaging 2 volume-Set 12th Edition