Breast Imaging, Case review studies, 2nd
- Auteur :
- C. Brennecke
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 27 juillet 2012
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Breast Imaging, Case review studies, 2nd
Effectively prepare for certification, recertification, and practice with Breast Imaging: Case Review, 2nd Edition! Case studies illustrate how to make confident, final diagnoses through accurate pattern recognition, clinical correlation, and differential diagnosis. It’s an ideal way to test and deepen your knowledge of all essential topics in breast imaging.
New to this edition
- Stay current with the aid of updated cases covering breast MR imaging, digital breast imaging, image-guided biopsy, imaging of high-risk lesions (ADH, LCIS), high-risk patient management, invasive lobular carcinoma, complex cystic cancer, male breast cancer, mucinous carcinoma, MRI of DCIS, desmoid tumors, and much more.
- See examples of the latest imaging approaches, including digital mammography, MRI, and color Doppler US.
- Alleviate exam anxiety and sharpen your clinical skills with visual guidance from entirely new high-quality, state-of-the-art images representing a wide range of clinical situations - available online at www.casereviewsonline.com.
- Avis des internautes : Breast Imaging, Case review studies, 2nd