Braunwald's Heart Disease Review and Assessment, 9th Edition
- Auteur :
- L. Lilly
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 8 janvier 2013
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : Braunwald's Heart Disease Review and Assessment, 9th Edition
The new edition of this popular study guide provides a current, clear, comprehensive, and concise overview of all aspects of cardiovascular medicine through an easy-to-use, question and answer format. All information is cross-referenced to pertinent sections from the new 8th Edition of Braunwald’s Heart Disease, and, in most cases, additional journal articles. More than 800 questions—all accompanied by detailed answers—offer a thorough review of the parent text, while revised images and illustrations—also from the 8th Edition—aid in comprehension. Case problems further enhance your study for the Subspecialty Examination in Cardiovascular Disease, and offer a greater understanding of modern cardiovascular medicine.
- Get a realistic simulation of the exam experience with interactive review questions at www.expertconsult.com.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics in cardiovascular medicine, including molecular cardiovascular imaging, intravascular ultrasound imaging, cardiovascular regeneration and tissue engineering, device therapy for advanced heart failure, atrial fibrillation management, structural heart disease, and Chagasic heart disease.
- Maximize your comprehension with full-color images and illustrations throughout the text.
- Avis des internautes : Braunwald's Heart Disease Review and Assessment, 9th Edition