Berek and Novak's Gynecology 15th, International Edition
- Auteur :
- J. Berek
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 2 mars 2012
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 29,7
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Berek and Novak's Gynecology 15th, International Edition
Berek and Novak's Gynecology is the gold standard text in general gynecology serving both as a comprehensive reference and a practical, clinically-oriented text. This reference is not only a must-have products for residents in training, but it offers information for the practicing physician.
The book covers the entire spectrum of women's healthcare by offering guidance for the management of specific gynecologic conditions in eight sections. The first two sections cover principles of practice and initial assessment and the relevant basic science. The third section is on preventive methods of diagnosis and management in general gynecology, operative general gynecologoy, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, reproductive endocrinology, and gynecologic oncology.
Features include :
- Question/Answer bank for review online only
- Update on robotics in gynecology
- Website to include images and fully searchable text
- Full-color design that helps users quickly facilitate information
- Popular open design so customers can take important notes in the margins
- Text covers the basics of anatomy and physiology of the female reproductive tract to the management of complicated gynecologic conditions.
- Avis des internautes : Berek and Novak's Gynecology 15th, International Edition