Atlas of Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesia, 2nd Edition
- Auteur :
- A. Gray
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 1 octobre 2012
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 27
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Atlas of Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesia, 2nd Edition
Safely and effectively perform regional nerve blocks with Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia, 2nd Edition. Using a wealth of step-by-step videos and images, Dr. Andrew T. Gray shows you how to use the latest methods to improve the success rate of these techniques.
New to this edition
- Ensure correct needle placement
- Update your skills with completely rewritten chapters on Infraclavicular, Neuraxial, and Cervical Plexus Blocks as well as entirely new chapters on Fascia Iliaca, Anterior Sciatic, Transversus Abdominis Plane (TAP), and Stellate Ganglion Blocks.
- Review a full range of nerve block techniques in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step manner using new quick-reference summary tables.
- View author-narrated videos and access the complete contents online at www.expertconsult.com; assess your knowledge with the aid of a new "turn labels off" feature for each image.
- Avis des internautes : Atlas of Ultrasound-guided Regional Anesthesia, 2nd Edition