atlas of real time 3D transesophageal echocardiography
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 25 mai 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Dimension :
- 21 x 29,7
- Type :
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
- Descriptif détaillé : atlas of real time 3D transesophageal echocardiography
OUVRAGE EN REIMPRESSION - PROCHAINE DISPONIBILITE NON DEFINIE
- After almost three decades of research and clinical development, three-dimensional (3D) echocardiography has become a valuable tool in the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease.
- Current approaches achieve 3D imaging with the use of matrix array transducers that allow physicians to realistically visualize cardiac anatomy and pathology in real time.
- These advances have led to major improvements in the accuracy of chamber volumes and cardiac structure quantification, as well as in their functional analysis, while miniaturization of hardware has enabled a real-time 3D transesophageal transducer.
- This breakthrough technology delivers images of internal cardiac structures that are of vastly superior quality. The Atlas of 3D Transesophageal Echocardiography is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the normal anatomy of the heart’s interior structures as seen by this new revolutionary ultrasound technique.
- Normal cardiac structures obtained using 3D transesophageal echocardiography are presented and compared side-by-side with their corresponding anatomical specimens, focusing on both basic and detailed portrayals of the heart’s anatomic structures and providing examples of the most common diseases.
- This atlas is therefore written not only for cardiologists specifically involved in the imaging of patients but also for general cardiologists, since it offers a wider view of normal and pathological cardiac anatomy.
- Avis des internautes : atlas of real time 3D transesophageal echocardiography