Arthroscopic Management of Ulnar Pain
- Descriptif détaillé : Arthroscopic Management of Ulnar Pain
- Explains the use of arthroscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of wrist pathologies that give rise to ulnar pain
- Describes procedures in a helpful step-by-step fashion
- Includes numerous informative illustrations
- Written by internationally acknowledged experts
Compared with traditional surgical procedures, wrist arthroscopy reduces the risk to patients and hastens recovery. Nevertheless, in many ways wrist arthroscopy is still in its infancy, and its indications continue to evolve. This book is devoted to the optimal use of arthroscopy in the diagnosis and treatment of wrist pathologies that give rise to ulnar pain. The correct procedure in a wide variety of settings is carefully explained in step-by-step fashion with the help of numerous detailed illustrations. Particular care is taken to cover all the important technical issues. The authors are without exception internationally acknowledged experts who draw on their considerable experience to provide readers with sound guidance on the appropriate use of arthroscopy for each indication.
- Avis des internautes : Arthroscopic Management of Ulnar Pain