Anatomy for diagnostic imaging
- Editeur :
- ELSEVIER LIMITED
- Date de parution :
- 4 octobre 2010
- ISBN 13 :
- Descriptif détaillé : Anatomy for diagnostic imaging
The third edition addresses the anatomy of new imaging techniques including three-dimensional CT, cardiac CT, and CT and MR angiography as well as the anatomy of therapeutic interventional radiological techniques guided by fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT and MR. The text has been completely revised and over 140 new images, including some in colour, have been added. A series of ‘imaging pearls’ have been included with most sections to emphasise clinically and radiologically important points.
The book is primarily aimed at those training in radiology and preparing for the FRCR examinations, but will be of use to all radiologists and radiographers both in training and in practice, and to medical students, physicians and surgeons and all who use imaging as a vital part of patient care. The third edition brings the basics of radiological anatomy to a new generation of radiologists in an ever-changing world of imaging.
New to this edition
- Anatomy of new radiological techniques and anatomy relevant to new staging or treatment regimens is emphasised.
- ‘Imaging Pearls’ that emphasise clinically and radiologically important points have been added throughout.
- The text has been revised to reflect advances in imaging since previous edition.
- Over 100 additional images have been added.
- Avis des internautes : Anatomy for diagnostic imaging