An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology : Investigation and Surgery, 3rd Edition
- Descriptif détaillé : An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology : Investigation and Surgery, 3rd Edition
Fully updated and revised by an international team of editors and contributors, the third edition of this best-selling title presents a full description of the investigative and surgical procedures carried out by the gynecologic oncologist.
Highly illustrated, with over 400 illustrations, An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology, Third Edition covers the innovative techniques on the brink of becoming established as part of the gynecologic surgeon's repertoire.
The superd artwork of Dee McLean and Joanna Cameron is continued, allowing an easy step by step breakdown of each procedure.
New chapters include :
- Pre-operative work up
- Total mesometrial resection
- Lessons from transplant surgery
- Upper abdominal cytoreduction
- Robotic surgery
- Panniculectomy, wound, and incision consideration
- Meta analysis of survival data
- Avis des internautes : An Atlas of Gynecologic Oncology : Investigation and Surgery, 3rd Edition