Advanced Paediatric Life Support : The practical Approach, 5th Edition
- Auteur :
- Support Group Advanced Life
- Editeur :
- Date de parution :
- 18 juillet 2011
- ISBN 13 :
- Type :
- Descriptif détaillé : Advanced Paediatric Life Support : The practical Approach, 5th Edition
This international bestselling book on acute paediatric care is the coursebook for the Advanced Life Support Group's Advanced Paediatric Life Support (APLS). It uses their practical approach, a tried and tested method of treating children during the crucial first few hours of a life threatening condition. Advanced Paediatric Life Support is used in emergency and paediatric departments, by physicians, nurses and allied health professionals, and its clear layout and straightforward style make it a highly practical tool both for training and in the event of an emergency.
The fifth edition includes major new features bringing it right up to date, including :
- The latest International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR) 2010 Guidelines
- A discussion on the importance of human factors
- A new and improved design including full colour photographs and diagrams
With this book at hand, paediatric and emergency staff can be confident in having comprehensive and authoritative guidance on the first principles of recognising life threatening conditions through to all the procedures necessary to save a child's life.
- Avis des internautes : Advanced Paediatric Life Support : The practical Approach, 5th Edition